Director of Behavior Services
- - Behavior Services
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Noble is now accepting resumes for a new Director of Behavior Services! The selected candidate will be responsible for guiding, leading and directing all aspects of the functions and operations of Noble's Behavior Therapy program to ensure quality services are provided within established guidelines and fulfill Noble's mission to expand opportunities and enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities and their families through individualized services.
Specific Resonsibilities Include:
- Plan, implement and monitor daily operation of Noble's Behavior Therapy services.
- Enhance the success of assigned services through the strategic development and provision of programs/services. Develop, implement and coordinate short and long range departmental goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage the department budget within approved guidelines.
- Oversee the selection and placement of staff .
- Contribute to the agency management team through participation in the decision-making process and support of the team.
- Review and evaluate effectiveness of existing programs, maintaining all standards for accreditation, fulfillment of contractual obligations, etc.
- Represent the agency on appropriate interagency councils and professional organizations.
- Ensure seamless transition for new referrals from intake into services, promoting growth and expansion of assigned service areas.
- In addition, the Director of Behavior Services will maintain a small caseload of clients. The selected candidate will be responsible for completing comprehensive assessments and developing positive behavioral support plans; monitoring and data collection for plans; and providing training to individuals, families, direct support staff and other team members. Responsible for ensuring that all behavior support services identified and agreed upon by the client's team are delivered in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with all applicable internal and external regulations.
Requires a Master's degree in social work, psychology, special education, or other related major; LCSW or BCBA preferred. Additionally, minimum of 2 years of experience providing behavior support services, along with staff management experience. Ideal candidates will have strong written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in technology and experience with electronic client databases, and some flexibility in schedule to support clients occasionally outside normal business hours.
Interested applicants must provide own transportation, have valid driver's license and meet driving insurability and background check requirements.