Speech Therapist (Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract)
- - Children's Services: First Steps
- IN, USA
- Full Time
Do you want to be part of a team committed to creating opportunities for children with disabilities to live meaningful lives? Join Noble of Indiana's First Steps program, providing therapy to help children with or at risk of development delays reach critical developmental milestones through creative play, enriching educational experiences, and healthy nutrition. Designed to fit the unique needs of each child, therapies focus on:
• Physical skills such as reaching, sitting up, crawling and walking
• Cognitive skills like problem solving, learning and thinking
• Communication skills such as talking and listening
• Social/emotional skills like playing and being happy
• Self-help skills like eating and dressing
Noble is now seeking Speech Therapists for contract opportunities to provide therapeutic and consultative speech therapy services for children birth to age three in the First Steps Early Intervention program. Services are home and community based.
This position requires appropriate degree, licensure, board registration and First Steps certification. Must provide own transportation and meet insurability and background check requirements.
Noble provides highly competitive wages and flexible schedules!