Physical Therapist (Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract)
- - Children's Services: First Steps
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Do you want to be part of a team committed to creating opportunities for children with disabilities to live meaningful lives? Noble is now seeking Physical Therapists for full-time, part-time or contract opportunities to provide therapeutic and consultative physical therapy services for children birth to age three in the First Steps Early Intervention program. Services are home and community based.
Designed to fit the unique needs of each child, therapies focus on:
• Physical skills such as reaching, sitting up, crawling and walking
• Cognitive skills like problem solving, learning and thinking
• Communication skills such as talking and listening
• Social/emotional skills like playing and being happy
• Self-help skills like eating and dressing
This position requires appropriate degree, licensure, board registration and First Steps certification. Must provide own transportation and meet insurability and background check requirements.
Noble provides highly competitive wages and flexible schedules!